Reasons to Love Promontory in Park City
Promontory is one of Park City's premier luxury communities, with a list of amenities that will rival even the most prestigious resort. If you are searching for a place to call home in Park City, or the ideal location for a luxury vacation home, the amenities are one of many reasons you may want to consider investing in Promontory.
In addition to large homes with modern design and high end finishes, this collection of mountain communities boasts an ideal location that provides access to everything you love about Park City. Without even leaving the neighborhood, these are some of the amenities you can access in Promontory Club.
Residents of Promontory enjoy exclusive access to multiple dining choices, including:
- Hot Spot Cafe, located in the Village Clubhouse, offering coffee, light breakfast options, newspapers, and WiFi. In the summer months, the cafe opens up to serve lunch on the poolside patio.
- The Shed, open all year round to offer a casual dining option with menu choices the whole family will enjoy.
- The Hearth, a full service restaurant featuring an impressive wine selection is a warm and sophisticated environment.
- The Peak, a sophisticated restaurants showcasing mountain and golf course views with an impressive Asian-inspired menu.
- The Beach Club, a casual summertime staple with small bites, lunch, dinner, drinks, and treats available to enjoy in private cabanas.
There are two golf courses to choose from in Promontory:
- Dye Canyon Golf Course
- Nicklaus Painted Valley Golf Course
Access golf lessons, a driving range, and more at the Golf Academy onsite to perfect your game.
Promontory features multiple clubhouses throughout the community, each offering a unique ambience and list of features. Some of these features include:
- 4,000 square feet of venue space for parties, wedding receptions, and more
- Golf shops
- Fitness studios
- Men's and women's locker rooms
- Patios and decks with fireplaces
- Swimming pools
- Indoor gyms and sport courts
- Tennis courts
- Exclusive social events
When we say Promontory offers every luxury amenity, we mean it. The equestrian center features a private boarding and training facility, including indoor and outdoor arenas, private horse stables, heated stalls, washing and grooming areas and a private club lounge for viewing training, riding, and lessons.
For Promontory residents ages 4 to 12, the Kids Club is the place to be. The 5,000 square foot kids only clubhouse features crafts, activities, and games to keep everyone entertained. Both indoor and outdoor facilities will wow your kids, including organized sports camps, nature programs, seasonally open outdoor adventures, and themed events.
Promontory is home to multiple spas so you can easily access a massage, facial, or favorite spa treatment any time. Choose from the Lavender Spa and the Village Spa, or enjoy them both to take the best care of yourself any time of the year. Nothing compliments a day on the slopes more than booking a relaxing full body massage.
The Boat House
Open during the summer, the Boat House is Promontory's picture perfect pond-front cabin that features unbeatable views, a place to enjoy a glass of wine, and docks to launch a canoe and paddle around on the water. Meet up with friends and neighbors to enjoy the best of Park City's summertime ambience.
The Beach Club
All summer long, the entire family will love spending time at The Beach Club in Promontory. Part pool and part lake, this manmade beach offers the best of both worlds. The club features:
- Sandy beach
- World class service
- Volleyball courts
- Kayak, paddleboat, and paddle board rentals
- Locker rooms
- Beachside cafe
- Amphitheater with special events and concerts
To learn more about properties available in Promontory or finding your ideal Park City home, contact us any time.
Post a Comment